Thursday, August 12, 2010

TAMIL, TELUGU, URDU, BENGALI AND HINDI native freelancers based in India.

Deluxe Digital Studios is always in need of translators and proofers to join its freelance network. Besides other services, we provide subtitling and captioning services to major Hollywood film studios for DVD and Broadcast releases in 45 plus languages. Please visit our web site www.bydeluxe.com for more information regarding our company.




Currently, we are in urgent need of TAMIL, TELUGU, URDU, BENGALI AND HINDI native freelancers based in India. The translations are always done from English to other languages. All one needs to have is a PC with a fast internet connection like a DSL or Cable. Applicants have an option of doing a hand written test if they don’t know Indian language typing.



Please enter your mother tongue as subject line reference and send your latest CV as a Word document to include mother tongue, relevant work experience and complete contact details to Maya at hr.blr@softitler.com for an application and a short translation test. Once the application and test is approved we’ll offer competitive rates for acceptance. You will then be included in our assignment rotation.

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to conceive, worry no more. It all happens as a miracle with the help of Baba Alika who my friend introduced me to when i was in pains, suffering from several miscarriages issues trying to conceive, he examined me by asking me some few questions on how to know what is causing my infertility and then told me what to do, of which i purchased his pregnancy herbal herbs he sent to me through delivery service. To my greatest surprise i got pregnant in less than 21 days of using the herbal herbs, now is a thing of the past. Baba Alika has finally made me a mom of cute twins ( Boy & Girl ). For any woman also finding it difficult trying to conceive use Baba Alika herbal pregnancy herbs and also give birth to a child of your own. Contact his email address: (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) and also share your own testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
    my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
    free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
    voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
    recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
    healer is capable to heal anything below.

    1. Diabetes
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. Lymphoma disease
    5. Conceived a child
    6. Fibroid

    Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
    whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete